The theme of the CONVR 2022 Conference is " The future of construction in the context of digital transformation and decarbonization".
Authors are invited to submit their abstract via EasyChair link given below:
The abstract must be no more than 200 words in length, written in English and address at least one of the CONVR 2022 streams.
All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings which will be available to all participants on the first day of the conference, and the proceedings will be submitted to major indexing agencies, such as Scopus. Selected quality papers will also be encouraged for extension and publication in the following journals:
- Automation in Construction
- Journal of Smart and Sustainable Built Environment
- KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering
- Journal of Asian Architecture and Building Engineering
- Journal of Information Technology in Construction (ITCON)
- Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management
- Journal of Architectural Enginereering (ASCE)
The authors of selected good papers will be given the opportunity to choose where they would like to have their research published. Support will be provided in connecting authors with journal editors to expedite the publication of their work.