We are pleased to share the following recommended tours and attractions for the 19th of November 2022.
Please note that these tours are not included as part of your CONVR registration, and they are optional
Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) Tour from Seoul
- Learn more about the history of the Korean War and the Cold War on this educational guided DMZ tour.
- Places such as Imjingak Park, the Freedom Bridge, the Third Infiltration Tunnel, and the DMZ Exhibition Hall will be visited.
- Link: https://www.klook.com/activity/216-dmz-tour-gyeonggi-do/
Lotte World Tower Seoul Sky
- Experience Korea's tallest building, Seoul Sky and enjoy the beautiful night view, located on floors 117-123 of Lotte World Tower, the world's 5th tallest building!
- While waiting for the elevator going up, enjoy the art exhibition zone in basement levels 1-2, and learn about Korea
- Experience one of the fastest elevators in the world, with a speed of 600 meters per minute
- Link: https://www.klook.com/activity/17678-lotte-world-sky-admission/?spm=SearchResult.SearchResult_LIST&clickId=95daf781d8
Naejangsan National Park and Jeonju Hanok Village
- Experience the most beautiful mountain spots during the fall foliage season
- Take pictures with nature in the autumn season
- Feel Korea Traditional Hanok street in Jeonju
- Try various kinds of street food in Jeonju
- Link: https://www.klook.com/activity/75845-naejang-mountain-jeonju-hanok-village/?spm=SearchResult.SearchResult_LIST&clickId=77e66a92ae