We invite you to become a builder of the positive future of Metaverse in built environment during our virtual hackathon! The focus of the tracks will be on digitalization and decarbonization based on various topics such as Digital Twin, AI, Blockchain, VR/AR/MR, or anything you could imagine as part of this virtual environment. The future of Metaverse in built environment is on your hands. At this Metaverse Online Hackathon, we will create a “next new normal” for the new horizon of construction industry.
How many people can be on a team?
There are no restrictions for team members, so you can team up with developers of any country or experience level!
- Potential impact: Envisioned impact of your project
- Novelty: Creativity of the project
- Technical: Useful functions that your Metaverse provides
- Design and UX: How is the look and feel and how intuitive is the design?
Who can I contact if I have a question?
Bounties and prizes
Total Bounties and Prizes will be up to $10,000. Also, Bounties and Prizes will be distributed a few weeks after the conclusion of the event. You will be required to fill a form providing your account information and will be given with several options for receiving funds.
Hackathon Participation Instructions
- All potential participants should register before 31st August 2022 through the link below: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfSUHsdly6mN0tNtxgTujspICmUhKDdIWqHsKPIMUQeja-EUg/viewform?usp=sf_link
- All participants should present (demonstrate) the potentials of their Metaverse environment to address problems in built environment. You can present either in-person or remotely. (3PM, 16th November 2022)
- Hackathon winner announcement and award ceremony (3PM, 16th November 2022)
Metaverse Hackathon Tracks
Explore the themes of collaboration and coordination, AI and Decentralized Applications, Education and Training, Simulation and Optimization, and other exciting ideas to enhance construction processes and improve industry outcomes in our metaverse hackathon tracks.